Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a team (Portsmouth) ideally

Doolash636

Aug 15, 2021
Hi all first post and new to forums I’m looking at getting back into speed ball and looking for a team don’t really know how to go about it any help will be much appreciated many thanks Dec

Kaos1462

South Coast Reapers
Mar 30, 2015
Salisbury, Wiltshire
www.facebook.com
Paintball South in Landford between Southampton and Salisbury has a sup air training field and runs open training every few weeks probably worth a look as it’s local to you. Various teams and team members attend, feel free to come along and get back into it, very casual event and you might find a team to
join or at least dust off the cobwebs.
I’ll add the link to the Facebook group below, next open session should be Saturday September 11th.

Reactions: ant290

Doolash636

Aug 15, 2021
Paintball South in Landford between Southampton and Salisbury has a sup air training field and runs open training every few weeks probably worth a look as it’s local to you. Various teams and team members attend, feel free to come along and get back into it, very casual event and you might find a team to
join or at least dust off the cobwebs.
I’ll add the link to the Facebook group below, next open session should be Saturday September 11th.

Thanks so much I was looking at their website but no mention of walk-on days as such cobwebs will most likely need dusting off

Kaos1462

South Coast Reapers
Mar 30, 2015
Salisbury, Wiltshire
www.facebook.com
Yeah the site owner is a little bit of a technophobe so I run the walk-ons and sup air days. Easiest way to do seems via Facebook, any questions ask away though on here or on there. Hopefully we’ll see you down there soon!