Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Looking for a team?

Discussion in 'Talking Points' started by Tommoose93, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Tommoose93 New Member

Tommoose93
    Message Count:
    1. Hello!! My names Tom and I play for a small team called Dye Hard and currently we are a few people short, we need someone who is a keen paintballer or even if your someone who is just starting up with or without their own stuff. Me and a few of the guys have loads of spare gear if you are missing anything :) we're a friendly bunch of guys, we play every month in the UK Masters near Northampton but me, myself and a few of the other guys are based up North in Preston/Blackburn/Chorely, but one or two guys are based in Northampton :)if you are looking for a team to play for and just enjoy playing! Please contact me :)

2. Zcox9nrl New Member

Zcox9nrl
    Message Count:
    Hey I'm zach I live near Northampton and used to play for the vipers we came second in the British championships looking for a team

3. Beemanna New Member

Beemanna
    Message Count:
    Afternoon mate, just getting started in the game and could do with training or joining like minded folk.. If the offer still stands? I'm also from Preston