Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

looking for a team

oaker2

Mar 12, 2016
Hi im looking to join a paintball team in cheshire area or close to cheshire anybody know any thanks mike

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hi im looking to join a paintball team in cheshire area or close to cheshire anybody know any thanks mike
Hiya bud
What type of paintball do you do woodsball or sup air?
My team are a woodsball team but are starting a sup air team we play at on the edge in congelton friendly bunch of players with different skill levels so get iñ touch bud
Thanks
Mike

oaker2

Mar 12, 2016
Hiya bud
What type of paintball do you do woodsball or sup air?
My team are a woodsball team but are starting a sup air team we play at on the edge in congelton friendly bunch of players with different skill levels so get iñ touch bud
Thanks
Mike
hi mike yeah thats where i used to play alot i once had a team from there played a few sup air games on they edge sponsored us when you guys next playing there

thanks mike

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
hi mike yeah thats where i used to play alot i once had a team from there played a few sup air games on they edge sponsored us when you guys next playing there

thanks mike
Next game us on the 26th March bud doing a sup air day but you would be able to play both if you want check the team out on face book ote morning wood come on down say hello get some pew pew time in what gear have you got