Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

looking for a team

PaintballerClarke

Mar 7, 2016
as I am based in Portsmouth I spend most of my time there. played for a few years, have all my own kit

thanks, Anthony

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Hi Anthony, There are quite a lot of teams around on the South Coast, although not all of them are active on this forum - so I don't know how much of a reply you'll get.

To name a few that have played at our events in the past: Cardinals, Amped, Dorset Devils, UK Underdogz.

The vast majority of those are active on Facebook as well as on here.

I hope that helps.

Chris

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
If you're looking to play SPL round 1 at Bricket Wood I know a guy looking for another team member to make it 5 :)
@Kevin Winter

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Certainly do - we're one short atm, and Cardinals are a nice friendly team! Drop me a message if you'd like a game on the 27th?

PaintballerClarke

Mar 7, 2016
we could talk about that as I need to start playing, but it is far for me to travel as I will be on leave that weekend so I will be in s wales:/

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Hi Anthony,

I've got at least one team, maybe a couple of others training on site this Sunday by the looks of it, so you're welcome to pop down for a bit if you're free then and have a chat with them.

PaintballerClarke

Mar 7, 2016
My marker is curently in s wales if I can get it sent down to me in time I will defo show my face , thanks for the heads up:)