Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a vanguard creed v2 preferably with upgrades

Eggheadballer

Support my game and wear my paint
Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
Oh that's news to me. Maby his only had it 3 months then but the shot count says 2582 or around that, that can't be blanked can it? So what makes this one limated edition??? I'm guessing everything inside the marker and in the packaging are the sane as a standerd!

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
I would imagine its the rather stunning anno job! It is worth bearing in mind that Vanguard have moved production to the US so parts will soon be hard to get without shelling out for shipping and tax!
Seeing as I just got an Ego 10 for £280 it may be worth looking around at other markers in the £250 bracket like Etek 3s, Axe's etc
Just my 2 pennies worth.
James

Last edited:
Reactions: bojjob

Eggheadballer

Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
I think someone may be trying to pull your pants down here, Vanguard stopped making creeds over a year ago!
He went to America 3 months ago and got it in a paintball shop (not direct from vanguard) has only had 1 box of paint put throw it so its as good as a new marker at 1/4 of the price of new. Well that's how I look at it. Sound about right?

Dan

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
He went to America 3 months ago and got it in a paintball shop (not direct from vanguard) has only had 1 box of paint put throw it so its as good as a new marker at 1/4 of the price of new. Well that's how I look at it. Sound about right?

Dan
Just to put into perspective, I have brought Vanguard Demon's for less than £250... Just gonna throw that out there aha

As said above, parts are gonna be a meh to get hold of. The actual fixing will be easy, there are tonnes of guys here who know everything there is to know about Creeds. Just if say, you need a new board / solenoid etc it will start getting pricey.

Lastly, it is of course Clarkies choice as to price of course. It's his marker to sell, but there have been a few Creeds recently for a fair bit less...

But hey, noone has to listen to me, just my opinion ;D

Reactions: Eggheadballer

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
Just to put into perspective, I have brought Vanguard Demon's for less than £250... Just gonna throw that out there aha

As said above, parts are gonna be a meh to get hold of. The actual fixing will be easy, there are tonnes of guys here who know everything there is to know about Creeds. Just if say, you need a new board / solenoid etc it will start getting pricey.

Lastly, it is of course Clarkies choice as to price of course. It's his marker to sell, but there have been a few Creeds recently for a fair bit less...

But hey, noone has to listen to me, just my opinion ;D
has i stated at start of thread im open to sensible offers this gun was purchased from new in 2011 has 45882 shot count and his the ver2 vangaurd creed comes with every thing as new in the box its a team mate im selling on his beharve i was told a starting price i myself think a little high ? but i am taking sensible offers FOOT willing to service and tec gun for free to who ever buys it, the only reason forsale sponzorship this gun is in very good condition ! hope ive settled any questions and a MOD whos a vangaurd tec willing to tec it and back me carnt be all wrong thanxs andy

Last edited:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake

Dan
That well could be the case?
Clarkieboys creed isnt limited edition as it was a stock run but the colour scheme is quite rare with only about 30 being made so his price may reflect that?

Reactions: clarkieboy

Eggheadballer

Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
That well could be the case?
Clarkieboys creed isnt limited edition as it was a stock run but the colour scheme is quite rare with only about 30 being made so his price may reflect that?
Yeh I didn't think it was. Spent ages serching the net last night for a limated edition v2!! With no luck but i have made him an offer so see what happens. theres two im intrested in so just gotta wait now! Foot I will pm you as have some vanguard related questions.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
The only true limited editions are from 2010...

chocolate-champagne
chocolate-silver

and vise versa
They came with a certificate and a production card.
People assume swapping parts with other creeds automaticly make them factory limited editions!
Some colours are rarer than others, clarkies blood splash is one of them.

Reactions: clarkieboy