Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a walk-on team to join down south

Shay

Dec 15, 2012
Portsmouth
Getting back into the game, would like some advice on some teams that are involved in walk-ons down south... my local paintball place is Ambush paintball!

Thanks in advance

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Ambush has a monthly walk-on. Check out the group on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/156069474503692/)

Also there is a monthly walk-on at paintball south (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1521560694762875/)

From my experience.... Ambush has a slightly more varied group of players ( a lot more milsim style available if you want to shoot mag fed) and paintball south have a regular group who shoot electro markers and enjoy playing chilled paintball in the woods. But both sites welcome both types of play and have friendly regulars / refs. So you wond go wrong giving them both a go and seeing which you prefer.

Whereabouts are you based (I might be very local to you botley/hedge-end)

Reactions: Shay

Shay

Dec 15, 2012
Portsmouth
I use to play at ambush ages ago! probably about 5 years ago now so would be good to get back into it... I live in shedfield if you know where that is bud?

Do you play down ambush then?

Reactions: ant290

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
I use to play at ambush ages ago! probably about 5 years ago now so would be good to get back into it... I live in shedfield if you know where that is bud?

Do you play down ambush then?
Sometimes, although I am personally more into supair, which is available at paintball south, so I will tend to go there more often. Making the journey to one4one next weekend hopefully to use the supair site there (East grinstead)

Yeah I know where ya mean

Shay

Dec 15, 2012
Portsmouth
Sometimes, although I am personally more into supair, which is available at paintball south, so I will tend to go there more often. Making the journey to one4one next weekend hopefully to use the supair site there (East grinstead)

Yeah I know where ya mean
I get you mate I’ve never played a supair game.. I need to find someone that’s going ambush and willing to let me join there team.. that’ll be good tho mate hectic lol

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
I get you mate I’ve never played a supair game.. I need to find someone that’s going ambush and willing to let me join there team.. that’ll be good tho mate hectic lol
no need to find anyone to join a "team" with, they will put you in with people on the day.

best thing you can do is just join the facebook group, make a post to say hi, and meet people when you get there :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
TAKE YOU BOTH ON IF YOU WANT TO LADS !! Shay It was me that gave you the name mate !! >> Bluey > we have our own training fields = Care Bears , Pm me .
or on facebook, I`m known as bear Scerri, either way, guys, > Rock on !!