Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for an upgrade

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
LV1 is very good, I do have one (in HDE) but I also have an Dye M2 (in Carbon Lime) which I feel is just a nicer gun.

If you can find an LV1 for £350 snap it up.

I was looking at selling mine with the Shaft FR and Pro Tip (In HDE as well) for the £500 area.

But because it is such a nice shooting gun, I might just keep it.

rwest1987

Mar 26, 2015
It all depends on what you're after. If you want something that is similar to the Etek 4 then the LV1 is the perfect choice. If you want a change then you could probably get a Geo 3.1 or a Vanquish for similar money....

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
It all depends on what you're after. If you want something that is similar to the Etek 4 then the LV1 is the perfect choice. If you want a change then you could probably get a Geo 3.1 or a Vanquish for similar money....
How does the vanquish hold up on reliability compared to planet eclipse markers?

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
They are solid guns, in this day and age the reliability of most guns (Luxe, Vanquish, Dye etc) are night on the same as an Planet guns.

Make sure you read the manual and remember to follow the cleaning regime as required and you won't have any issues with any gun.

Some paintballers are a mix of lazy and stupid and throw their £1000 gun in their kit bag covered in paint and mud and expect it to perform just as well as a clean and cared for marker.

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
They are solid guns, in this day and age the reliability of most guns (Luxe, Vanquish, Dye etc) are night on the same as an Planet guns.

Make sure you read the manual and remember to follow the cleaning regime as required and you won't have any issues with any gun.

Some paintballers are a mix of lazy and stupid and throw their £1000 gun in their kit bag covered in paint and mud and expect it to perform just as well as a clean and cared for marker.
Yeah I know what you mean, I treat my Etek like its my own child.

Whats your opinion between the Vanquish and the LV 1, I like the idea of the internal hose on the vanquish. Whats the pricing on here for one?