Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for Clone 5S, DM14 or Geo 3.1

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Bumping this, no one have anything worthy?
Yes, I have a Geo 3.1 that hasn't been used in a while. Excellent condition in Kryptonice, with box & spares. It's doing that "puffing" thing so it needs to be serviced and set up properly by Planet, but they aren't open for that sort of thing yet.

In view of this, it's yours for £160 posted. I'll get proof photos.

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Yes, I have a Geo 3.1 that hasn't been used in a while. Excellent condition in Kryptonice, with box & spares. It's doing that "puffing" thing so it needs to be serviced and set up properly by Planet, but they aren't open for that sort of thing yet.

Sorry dude, want to have something ready to go that doesn't need a service. Good luck though.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
@Mr. Suicide - no problem.

There's a chap on here who has reduced his Clone 5 to £180, and there's a DM14 on FB for £225.

Good luck, hope you find something.

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham

I may be interested in this if Mr Suicide isn't. What exactly is the puffing though, is it a solenoid issue? May be worth pm so as not to clog this thread up as long as thats not against the rules.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
@Luke H, thanks for asking.

The "puffing" is exactly this:-

O-ring change and lube should sort it, but there is a possibility it could be the solenoid - though it still clicks and registers as a shot. It's priced accordingly to reflect the worst case scenario.

It's up to you if you want to take a chance on it.

Now that CPPS have announced their plans for the 2020 season, if it doesn't sell I'll take it down and get it sorted by a Planet tech. I have a habit of damaging o-rings so I don't want to do it myself.

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
@Luke H, thanks for asking.

The "puffing" is exactly this:-

O-ring change and lube should sort it, but there is a possibility it could be the solenoid - though it still clicks and registers as a shot. It's priced accordingly to reflect the worst case scenario.

It's up to you if you want to take a chance on it.

Now that CPPS have announced their plans for the 2020 season, if it doesn't sell I'll take it down and get it sorted by a Planet tech. I have a habit of damaging o-rings so I don't want to do it myself.
Cheers for the info, I will likely take it off you then if you don't mind sorting out some proof pictures?

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Cheers for the info, I will likely take it off you then if you don't mind sorting out some proof pictures?
Thanks Luke. I've started my shift at work so I will sort those for you later if you will please bear with me.

I did try to upload them on here but the file size was too big - can I email them to you, please?

Reactions: Luke H