Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for Ego 7 or newer

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
Still looking, the newer the better but as always - all offers are welcome.
Thanks

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
I am still looking for a second hand ego 7 or newer, willing to pay upto £400 - £450. All offers welcome, theres goto be more than one ego for sale lol?

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
hkg_striker_force said:
red ego 09 for sale two small scratches on it £400.00 plus 10 quid for postage
Any images that show the marks, gun, accesories and proof of ownership?
Thanks
Becko

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
here you go

or you can have this, for £850.00

Brought both markers from Jon at LIPS. The DM9 has never been fired, so its brand new lol, the ego has been used allot. but i used my DM9 more now, in case your wondering i have two DM9s as you can see from my little collection

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
better if you see it for your self in flesh mate, where are you located? if your interested can arrange to meet up on tuesday! as i have the day off, from work. I wouldnt really sale any of my markers, but getting married soon and i need the money!!!!!!

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
better if you see it for your self in flesh mate, where are you located? if your interested can arrange to meet up on tuesday! as i have the day off, from work. I wouldnt really sale any of my markers, but getting married soon and i need the money!!!!!!
I live in the midlands, near Cannock? Walsall is a bigger town by us.
Where do you live?

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
here you go

or you can have this, for £850.00

Brought both markers from Jon at LIPS. The DM9 has never been fired, so its brand new lol, the ego has been used allot. but i used my DM9 more now, in case your wondering i have two DM9s as you can see from my little collection

Im sorry but im going to have to give it a miss, as i was stuck between a new gun and second hand ego. Its kinda used too much for my liking. Thanks anyway

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
lol, well i live and work in Rotherham, in south yorkshire, but my EGO is in stafford at my parents house. and this weekend i will be going down to wolverhampton as she going for try on her wedding dress, we can meet up if your interested???

Becko

2009 Baller
Jun 18, 2009
lol, just read your post. upto you mate. offer is open to everyone else who is interested!
I know, what i said came out wrong. What i mean is im looking for a ego that has not been used much maybe somebody's spare gun etc. And even if i was to have it i coulnt meet you this weekend as im down oxford, Silverstone for the F1 :D