Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for other players/groups (NorthWest)

Ben Whalley

Aug 13, 2012
Hi,

I’ve just returned from 6 year break from the sport and have found it seems harder than ever to find teams or groups.

I’m looking for a group of players to join in the northwest area, I’m mainly looking to play scenario games and specifically interested in getting into mag fed.

If anyone knows of anywhere to start looking or if anybody is looking to to find any new players please give me a shout!

Cheers,
Ben

ThePhantomOne

Aug 5, 2019
I am in a similar position but am pretty new to the sport. I'm more set up for speedball but happy to get stuck into some scenario based stuff. I'm based in the northwest and like you say, trying to find a team or group is ridiculously hardwork.

Ben Whalley

Aug 13, 2012
Well I’ve always been more into the idea of playing speedball and all my gear is suited towards that. I was just planning on taking getting into it a little less seriously this time around! But overall I’m good to play anything, just eager to get back into the sport really.

Definitely seems like there’s less teams around nowadays though...

Last edited:

ThePhantomOne

Aug 5, 2019
Yeh well if you need to get some players together happy to join to make up numbers. Just a shame it's this hard to find other players wanting to play in the area