Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for players!

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Sorry bout that guys, i didnt write it i just posted it. My friend Emailed me it, guess i shoulda proof read lol.

We are playing the NSPL Koth 2008.

Cheers,
Rhys

Team Vengance (this is how we want it spelt btw :) )

DEADEYEx54x

A blast from the past...
Feb 19, 2007
Bristol (U.K).
O.K. Now back to the original post please :) ...

We are a new paintball team currently looking to take part in the 2008 KotH (NSPL) season. We are based in the Bristol area, and are looking for players that are fairly new to the sport to join our team. We’re looking for a minimum of 2 players, or a group that have their own markers and will be committed to training at least once a month.

For more information please contact one of the following:
Joe – Joewk.54@hotmail.co.uk
Rhys – Rhysj.91@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Team *Vengance*

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Sorry to thread jack but i have to be honest here, ok once is a joke and humorous but to continue on and on and on is just f-ing stupid, the lad is trying to put together a team as he wants to play ball, if anything people shud help as apose to shun them and take the p155! Yes this is the internet but ffs why be d1ck5? A old saying comes to mind here.... "if you cant say anything constructive, dont say anything at all".

I wish you well in your search for new members and please dont get dis-heartened by a minority, there are many many people who Will and DO support and help newly fledged teams on this forum and the internet in general so good luck and i hope you achive whatever goal you and your to be team aim for

Chriz :D

Hard Jeremy

Typhas
Nov 8, 2007
Warwickshire
When does the koth tornament start? and how far are you based from warwickshire? cas i got all my own gear and my mate has to but the team we are suppost to be with are in manchester :,( so yer if you lot dont mind taining down in warwick at adventure sports where i work it would be cool. And im sure we could also come up to you, but need to no if there is like a train and the distance?

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
When does the koth tornament start? and how far are you based from warwickshire? cas i got all my own gear and my mate has to but the team we are suppost to be with are in manchester :,( so yer if you lot dont mind taining down in warwick at adventure sports where i work it would be cool. And im sure we could also come up to you, but need to no if there is like a train and the distance?
You might want to consult a map... :rolleyes: