Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for players!

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Jeremy. Do you have MSN or bebo, if so PM me your adress. I have spoken to the team and we have some compromises about training. Hopefully we can all come to some agreement.

Cheers mate,

Rhys

Joe and Rhys,
Just a little help guys. (as I always tell you like it is ;)) you are travelling into a world of unknown with starting you own team. My advice would be, talk to some people that will help you go in the right direction before you jump in at the deep end. It is damn hard work starting a team and having a few years experience in the sport will help a lot. I know how long you guys have been playing and reading your threads i think you could do with some help. Do you know about any of the proposed plans for Skirmish? If Mike and Jock start doing them you wont be training there for a while, unless you do the woodland. Have you got anyone that can help you with the training as calling yourself a coach after a few tournaments isnt going to help.
I feel you are rushing in to all this a bit quick without thinking and I dont see your team lasting very long without a structure.
I am always happy to help and give you some advice, but lets do it face to face.
Players around this area are few and far between guys so good luck in your search.
Nige
Ps. you dont have to say Lol and put smiley faces after every post ;)

pablo666

Joe and Rhys,
Just a little help guys. (as I always tell you like it is ;)) you are travelling into a world of unknown with starting you own team. My advice would be, talk to some people that will help you go in the right direction before you jump in at the deep end. It is damn hard work starting a team and having a few years experience in the sport will help a lot. I know how long you guys have been playing and reading your threads i think you could do with some help. Do you know about any of the proposed plans for Skirmish? If Mike and Jock start doing them you wont be training there for a while, unless you do the woodland. Have you got anyone that can help you with the training as calling yourself a coach after a few tournaments isnt going to help.
I feel you are rushing in to all this a bit quick without thinking and I dont see your team lasting very long without a structure.
I am always happy to help and give you some advice, but lets do it face to face.
Players around this area are few and far between guys so good luck in your search.
Nige
Ps. you dont have to say Lol and put smiley faces after every post ;)
Alright guys, spreadz is completely right here, before startin ur own team, get a feel for tournament paintball, i play the KOTh series u'll be entering and me and my mate set up the team but we have played for 2 years now so really try to either guest for people for a few tournaments or join a team, choice is yours but starting new is hard thing to do, if you want to go for it do, but i give the same advice as spreadz. To get details etc on when all next years shizzle is goin down, check nspl.co.uk and go to KOTH. hope you guys get sorted soon or if not, i will see you guesting next year, watch out for crackshots back center/team gymnast. thanks GE Cadets for your 4th place trophy as well, guess my gymnastics against 4 others was entertaining and the 15 odd paintballs i took to my chest:p (sorry about thread jack).
Good luck and hopefully see you soon.
Regards Christian

torchy

$!No Mercy.No Regret!$
Nov 8, 2007
Newport,South wales
heya yea well me and a few mates havent long started playing and we all have are own gear so yes of course if you and your team dont mind i think we might join you.
where do u train in bristol?

"Torchy"

trakkerboy

Banned in 3 days..
Dec 20, 2006
preston
www.exlpaintball.co.uk
When does the koth tornament start? and how far are you based from warwickshire? cas i got all my own gear and my mate has to but the team we are suppost to be with are in manchester :,( so yer if you lot dont mind taining down in warwick at adventure sports where i work it would be cool. And im sure we could also come up to you, but need to no if there is like a train and the distance?
hey mate can we clear up on something because sometimes you say you are in team 'virus' sometimes in my team 'NWR' now you looking to join this team ?

James

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Why does this concern you James??
Surely he can play with who he likes or as many teams as he likes?
:rolleyes:
Nige :)
Would you not be bothered if one of your team mates were talking about playing with another team without having the decency to at least let the team know first?
:confused: