Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for team in central Scotland area

eddieg

Oct 31, 2011
Hey guys looking to start takeing up super air side of paintball was wondering if there is any teams with about an hour or so drive from the ayrshire

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
hey mate i'm based out of Glasgow. there is a team of guys just coming out of woodsball to hit up the supair scene based out of the Falkirk area i can try and put you in touch with. i'll pm you in a second :)

Reactions: RyanPGuK

Adam.bbx

Oct 13, 2013
Sorry to hit up an old thread, but I'm also from Ayrshire, looking to find a few more guys to throw some paint with

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Sorry to hit up an old thread, but I'm also from Ayrshire, looking to find a few more guys to throw some paint with
if you are trying to get into tournament paintball, you'll need to start heading east towards the likes of exodus and din eidyn based from edinburgh. if you play scenario/woodsball then the SPC in fenwick is nearby, and has the scottish warriors who attend a lot of big games as far as i know.

Jan 25, 2014
Dumfries
www.facebook.com
there is quite a few teams running out of scotland tournament as we'll as woods like liam says you have Mad sqad out of Falkirk Din eden exodus Edinburgh Aberdeen oilers and Aberdeen fusion well from Aberdeen think thats the tournament sides

wood you have Scottish worriors prob most successful woods team out there to date but i do know is you have to go along to there walk ons and join them for some big games be for you will join the team as you have to prove to the team that you are good enough due to the fact they have worked really hard to get where they are to date they run out of the SPC

Mad Sqad again falkirk

TMH inverness

sorry to all i have missed but not to sure on the woods side in Scotland

but the best thing to do is go onto this page and post up you are looking for a game may be guest for some teams and see whats what as you never know who may pick you up good luck

Looking for a player, Looking for a game ? then post here