Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for tips on guns!

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
From my Experiance eclipses reliability is #1. Empire can occasionally be temprenental in my case but easy to work on cheap
To fix if you should need to help is easily available. Very easy to maintain. But 99% of the time I would say they work brilliantly

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Empire has tremendous customer support... Much better than dye
What a crock of sh*t. How would you know? They are both industry heavyweights, and they both look after their customers.

In fact most of the big companies (and many small ones) would entertain your marker or other product being sent in for a service or fix if something does go wrong.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thumbs up to both dye and eclipse support

With dye when the upgrade dam bolt came out we finished off the stick they brought to paint fest with the amount of dams we had in the team - there weren't enough left to do all of ours so we picked who was planning to make use of it
After that it was just a phone call lasting seconds to give them my address, no asking for warranty serial etc, and it was in the post

The subsequent paint fest dye tech totally rebuilt my dam due to intermittent problems following drowning it in torrential rain at the dr who game

It's worth considering where you go / what events you are likely to play at and see what techs attend
Plenty of free tech support from the big and not so big companies to be had around the UK

Demo2222

Mar 29, 2015
How would i know?
Crock of ****?
Awfully dismissive of you.

I've dealt with both dye and empire in regards to issues with markers and have had better support from empire.
Im speaking from first hand experience here. You are welcome to your opinion. Believe whatever you want, matters not to me.
Empire has supported all their products i have bought, used products even. Dye has not come through in the same manner.
Dont get me wrong. I like dye products. I live a few minutes from their headquarters and have owned many dye markers.

Im sure they provide great service to their sponsored teams and are there for those shooting dye guns competitively.

For the op- if buying used*- empire will still cover most parts for defects and failures.
Can the same be said for dye? Ill let bolter answer that one.

Last edited: