Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LOOKING: Team For 2016

PoloRolo

"We Kill Suckers" - Russian Legion
Dec 4, 2015
West Yorkshire
Good afternoon fellow paintballers,

I will begin simply by saying I'm don't have a team to play for 2016 season and I would really hate to miss a season or continuously ask my friends to get me to play for someone. From that said, I'm looking for a team or TRIALS
to join a team.

I'm based in West Yorkshire, however I would be willing to go further eg. Birmingham to train, every once in a while. I'm not exactly new to paintball, yet not highly experienced ;~1.5 years of training with my dad and I have experience in CPPS (a round in div 2 and then training there) and other events. I hadn't had any positioning training so I don't exactly have any preferable in-field position to play, but I can learn quickly. However I could say I tend to play aggressively and fast. I'm highly motivated to improve and eventually in couple of years start playing in Millennium events / Higher CPPS divisions (I know I want a lot).

I will be thankful for any chance given, thank you
Paul

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Paul, how about giving us a try :- Care Bears Nitro , they are up by you and train in Nottingham, Team Captain is Ollie who you could get hold of on facebook under the name of Ollie Widdowson,
It`s Olliewidd on here , unfortunately you can`t yet , on here, as you need to make x 25 posts.
They are getting ready to play at CPPS next season, There`s going to be x 3 Care Bears Teams entering there.
I`m sure you`ll be very welcomed. or perhaps you would like to get me, also on facebook > Bluey Care Bears.
all I ask of you is to LISTEN to the Captain !!

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Paul, How about giving us a try ?
Care Bears Nitro are up there by you and train in Nottingham, I`m sure you`ll be very Welcomed, they are getting ready to play at CPPS next season along with another 2 x more Care bears Teams ( 3 x altogether )
Team Captain is :- Ollie
known on here ( p8nt ) as Olliewidd
but due to you not having x 25 posts yet , you wont be able to,
however, you can get to him on Facebook = Ollie Widdowson,
other than that , you can get me if you like , also on Facebook = Bluey Care Bears.
All I ask of you is to :- Listen to the Captain ??

PoloRolo

"We Kill Suckers" - Russian Legion
Dec 4, 2015
West Yorkshire
Hello Paul, How about giving us a try ?
Care Bears Nitro are up there by you and train in Nottingham, I`m sure you`ll be very Welcomed, they are getting ready to play at CPPS next season along with another 2 x more Care bears Teams ( 3 x altogether )
Team Captain is :- Ollie
known on here ( p8nt ) as Olliewidd
but due to you not having x 25 posts yet , you wont be able to,
however, you can get to him on Facebook = Ollie Widdowson,
other than that , you can get me if you like , also on Facebook = Bluey Care Bears.
All I ask of you is to :- Listen to the Captain ??
Listening to captain seems like an easy and reasonable task. Are you guys going to be training in Nottingham on 13th of December (Sunday)?

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Paul, I`ve been out all day , just got in 00:00 hrs, if you could friend Ollie, I`m sure he can direct you and put you in the picture, I`m playing with Care Bears Fusion tomorrow at Bricket Wood = SPL, so It`s a mad rush at the moment getting my kit together for it.

Lunar

Dec 4, 2015
Newcastle upon tyne
Hey,ill drop ollie a message on fb too. Me and a friend are looking to join a team too around the nottingham/leeds area. We are pretty new tho,just buying our first markers etc .

Pete

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Lunar, Your welcome to mate, Care Bears Nitro will be playing in Div x 3 at CPPS Next Season = April

Reactions: Lunar