Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to buy multiple paintball guns!

10JH

Aug 22, 2006
What paintballs do you recommend getting with these guns, bearing in mind that it is only for recreational use. Dont want to spend a lot, and would probably buy around 8000, which sites are best for this?
Thanks

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
On a slightly unrelated note. If you plan on using these away from a proper site, i'd recomend you invest in a hand held chrono to keep velocities safe and legal. Also would suggest you net off the area you'll be using if possible, cause even if you're on private land you'll be surprised how many local dog walkers etc may be about.

10JH

Aug 22, 2006
Regarding the chrono, would stock brand new or even stock used markers velocity change a lot?

O

ollytheosteo

Mate- if you're going to play, must have a chrono:)
You can't assume a marker will come to you shooting at the right velocity and they are all subject to creep, esp ex site guns that have been shot loose.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Regarding the chrono, would stock brand new or even stock used markers velocity change a lot?
Like Olly says, you can't assume anything. Also if you are going to use CO2 It can be very inconsistant, depending on temperature etc. Basically only way to be safe is chrono every marker before use. No matter what they are.

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
Buy Infernos.

/thread
for one a post i actually agree with :eek:
get inferno's mate, there so easy to strip and clean . pull a pin, the bolt slides out the back, run a squegee thru the gun, wipe the bolt & stick it back together. they are pretty chimp proof :rolleyes: , thats why sites use em oh and there pretty cheap