Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking To Get A Shot On A Team

Grapevine

Nov 11, 2016
Hi, I am looking for a team to get a shot at playing for, I have my own gear although I am getting pretty old now and not as fast as I once was. I would be happy to be an extra player on a team that has a full squad and then train and if I get a shot on the field go from there. I have played a few games before and would like to play again.

I have my son every other weekend so sometimes proves difficult to play every week but I am keen to get into playing, happy to play anywhere on the field and looking to learn and improve & also having fun at the same time.

G4z

Oct 6, 2011
Broughton
Hi, I am looking for a team to get a shot at playing for, I have my own gear although I am getting pretty old now and not as fast as I once was. I would be happy to be an extra player on a team that has a full squad and then train and if I get a shot on the field go from there. I have played a few games before and would like to play again.

I have my son every other weekend so sometimes proves difficult to play every week but I am keen to get into playing, happy to play anywhere on the field and looking to learn and improve & also having fun at the same time.
May need to put where you are help people out so they no where you may train / play at

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
already posted, up to him ?? but thanks anyway !! If it`s who I think it is, then I have him anyway >> yesterday ??

Reactions: Bolter