Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

looking to get into tourni

ashleyb

Jul 18, 2012
Hey, I'm from telford so cpps is the closest sup air site for me all of my friends play scenario but I'm wanting to have ago at this as looks alot faster and well just more fun :) was just wondering if there's a day I can attend to join up with somebody and have a play see if I really like it, I know ypc have got mad toxic a day where people can go and try it out but Yorkshire is quite a drive on my own :)

CARLOS14/05

May 29, 2012
Liverpool
right mate if u get yourslef on talkpaintball that is the main site for the UK masters bud . Get yourself on there :) If you have a look on the midland masters thread madtoxic are there you say its abit of a drive for you but how close are u from uttoxtter were the master currentley are ! If u go down and bring your own kit there sure to let u have a go but yeah get yourself on http://www.talkpaintball.com/forumdisplay.php?150-Midland-Masters here. Best way to start off bud:)
Hope this helps :)(y)

Reactions: ashleyb

ashleyb

Jul 18, 2012
Ahh cheers mate, I'll have alook I'm already signed up to talkpaintball, utoxiter is just over hour drive which aint to bad thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: CARLOS14/05

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
Tournaments are a lot of fun, but an expensive day if its your first go at sup-air and games can be over quickly (seems even quicker if you're new to it and don't really know whats going on).

CPPS holds open training sessions where you can play as many games as you like throughout the day, just jump on with other individuals/teams. Might seem a bit intimidating if you're new to it and on your own, but everyone is friendly enough and will give you a few pointers. Get there early, watch a few games and get a feel for it, then jump on when you are ready.

Reactions: ashleyb