Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

looking to join/make a team in Norfolk ?

A_n_t_Z

If YoU SeE mE ! tRy To ShOt Me !!
Jul 30, 2012
hey peeps , been paintballing for about 2 months and love it be playing in the woods but need to get in to supair just looks great and would love to play it , looking for people around this area that play it or would like to play it and maybe start a team up or get in one any info would be great thanks

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
hey peeps , been paintballing for about 2 months and love it be playing in the woods but need to get in to supair just looks great and would love to play it , looking for people around this area that play it or would like to play it and maybe start a team up or get in one any info would be great thanks
where about in norfolk are you mate?? im in yarmouth and usually go to walk ons at necton

A_n_t_Z

Jul 30, 2012
where about in norfolk are you mate?? im in yarmouth and usually go to walk ons at necton
Hey , live just out side fakenham I also go to the walkons at necton lol been to the 2 last ones , have you been there ? Lol

A_n_t_Z

Jul 30, 2012
I was at the last one in July . I think you were there with your dad and you've got an etha same as mine
spot on mate , thats me alright lol , sorry but which one was you lol

A_n_t_Z

Jul 30, 2012
asked the Norfolk Legion if there were looking for any players and said not at that the mo :( lol