Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to play more regularly - North East

tom.hill

Mar 14, 2009
Newcastle
Hi Guys,

I have had my own kit for years but never got in to playing regularly. I would love to start but not sure where best to go or who to contact?

I would be interested in playing for a team. I live in Newcastle, anything going on around here?

Tom

spc632

Sep 1, 2008

Husmann

Mar 19, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have had my own kit for years but never got in to playing regularly. I would love to start but not sure where best to go or who to contact?

I would be interested in playing for a team. I live in Newcastle, anything going on around here?

Tom
Did you find a team near Newcastle ?

tom.hill

Mar 14, 2009
Newcastle
Hi Husmann,

No not really. I sort of put it on the back burner. I would like to play speed ball with a regular group but couldn't afford to shoot cases of paint every weekend...

I have an old Automag68 and that will shoot faster than I can afford at the moment!

Tom

Husmann

Mar 19, 2012
Hi Husmann,

No not really. I sort of put it on the back burner. I would like to play speed ball with a regular group but couldn't afford to shoot cases of paint every weekend...

I have an old Automag68 and that will shoot faster than I can afford at the moment!

Tom
ok I mean you don´t need to play every weekend. I am a student as well and don´t have too much money. Are you on facebook? My name is Tom Husmann, I could invite you to our paintball society group and we can figure out if we could find something together. I am beginner too and like to start playing speedball

Reactions: terrymorgan1995

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
must be first northeast person i have seen a paintball forum apart from myself, guess i wasnt looking hard enough.

there is 2 paintball sites in newcastle i was at delta force last weekend. i would be interested however money ofcourse is an issue since paintball is expensive.

Reactions: terrymorgan1995