Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to sell a large amount of guns and equipment

Ntagcombatgames

Apr 24, 2014
I have a very large amount out ex site paintball guns an equipment
And am not sure how the best way would be to sell it e.g as a bulk buy, split into kits or sell them in bulk in the different products and makes? I also have the splatsuits in all sizes I've searched the net and haven't found anywhere you can buy them or anywhere that sells them? Dose anyone know why or where's best to sell them?

Attachments

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You posted at midnight and 2am
(Are you in the uk or elsewhere?)

Some of the views will be you going back to check, due to the unusual hour some may be search bots (google etc), but I don't know if they show up in the views count

Assuming you're in the uk there is a restriction on eBay and PayPal rules as you have guns. These are not allowed on eBay, and any mention of guns on PayPal can get your account locked. With PayPal that is the risk you choose to take or not. With eBay people do sell paintball guns but risk their advert being removed. Often they will just show the guns in the pictures but not mention them, call them parts, or just ignore the rule

To sell this sort of quantity you may be looking at a sale to a site, and therefore a bulk sale. Unless someone is after some of it many people won't want to bulk buy unless they see a fantastic deal
Try gumtree, eBay (with the advice above), exchange & mart, etc

Reactions: Ntagcombatgames

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Either way to sell things on this website you need at least a 20 post count.
These 20 posts must be constructive and worth while, "spamming" or pointlessly posting to get them will only see you banned.

:] Good luck selling all that! If I were you I'd sell them as kits with the option to buy individual parts seperate?

There are also sites on facebook where you could sell things. eg, Paintball stuff for sale and wanted

Jam3sK

Apr 6, 2014
Bath
A lot of people are probably wary of the low post count you have.. to them your just a new face and not someone they can trust!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Also, you will need to be able to prove where the "large amount of guns" came from. Not saying you are a burglar, far from it, but MANY of my friends and esteemed forum members have had break ins at their sites and many guns and equipment have gone missing over the years. Again, Im not saying this is the case, Im just saying we would need to check them out before you were allowed to sell on here, just in case.

Plus, you would need to meet the other requirements to gain classified access.

Ntagcombatgames

Apr 24, 2014
Also, you will need to be able to prove where the "large amount of guns" came from. Not saying you are a burglar, far from it, but MANY of my friends and esteemed forum members have had break ins at their sites and many guns and equipment have gone missing over the years. Again, Im not saying this is the case, Im just saying we would need to check them out before you were allowed to sell on here, just in case.

Plus, you would need to meet the other requirements to gain classified access.

They were purchased from a legal ex site called Splatforce or produced the suits I have an have the documentation for the products I have that's not a problem.

Reactions: Bolter

Ntagcombatgames

Apr 24, 2014
Either way to sell things on this website you need at least a 20 post count.
These 20 posts must be constructive and worth while, "spamming" or pointlessly posting to get them will only see you banned.

:] Good luck selling all that! If I were you I'd sell them as kits with the option to buy individual parts seperate?

There are also sites on facebook where you could sell things. eg, Paintball stuff for sale and wanted

Ok thanks for the advice I've had a look on Facebook an also posted on one of the groups :)

Ntagcombatgames

Apr 24, 2014
A lot of people are probably wary of the low post count you have.. to them your just a new face and not someone they can trust!
Thanks for the advice that's understandable this is a new thing to me so just looking for advice an opinions as I don't really know a lot about paintball equipment and markers or what the stuff I have is actually worth lol