Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to start (preston/manchester)

Gareth Pilkington

Mar 27, 2018
New to the forum, played standard paintball days with friends, looking for teams around Preston/Manchester to get into the sport.

Got my own mask but don't want to pump money into it all just yet.

Lewis Beswick

May 21, 2017
If your looking to start playing tournaments at cpps Morning Wood is a very good to team to start out with awesome bunch of guys. If your looking to play walkons I highly recommend Skirmish Nottingham and On The Edge Events in Congleton. Contact Mike Oldham who is the captain of Morning Wood.

Reactions: mikey1975

Gareth Pilkington

Mar 27, 2018
If your looking to start playing tournaments at cpps Morning Wood is a very good to team to start out with awesome bunch of guys. If your looking to play walkons I highly recommend Skirmish Nottingham and On The Edge Events in Congleton. Contact Mike Oldham who is the captain of Morning Wood.
Thank you for the reply ill have a look!

Reactions: Lewis Beswick

Nereme

Feb 19, 2018
Can also recommend skirmish in Nottingham. I was gotten back in by a friend in Manchester and we usually drive down to Skirmish for practice and tournaments

Reactions: Gareth Pilkington