Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to start properly...

Jorge

Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
wel i got a tl+ and a e-99, i like my tl+ cuz its a bit more accurate stock, and with the 14" boomstick its as accurate as i could want. so my tl+ is a good back gun.
my e-99 i can shoot fast. i like running with it and shhoting like a mad man when im up close.
if i had to do it all over again, i would get my e-99 and a good barrel and good case of paint, 20 oz co2 and aggitated hopper

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
Good fella's at swat :cool:
Quick thread hijacking!

I started playing at SWAT, started marshalling there too.

Used to knock around with the owner 'Ginge' Knaggs when he was my team captain. Do they do walk on's up there? Might be tempted to pay the old place a visit if they do.

As to a starter set up Munkeh visit Planet, (Manchester), and look at their starter sets. My other half got their Black Dragun electronic marker for £300 with a starter pack and it's pretty damn cool. Just remember to buy the best mask you can afford, that's one area you don't want to skimp on. Planet will do upgrades their starter mask is a JT Nvader and frankly it sucks, vision is poor and it hurts to wear, upgrade it to something better and save having to buy another one.

If you tell the guys at Planet you're a first time buyer they'll advise you on the range, let you get touchy feely with the markers, and TBH you don't want to buy until you've at least had hold of one. Some will feel "right" for you some won't try 'em and enjoy.

and no, PLanet don't sponsor me, I just spend loads there :D

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Munkeh
thnx Cube, where in manchester is Planet? I might nip along later today or tommorow if i get a chance!
They shut at 3 today mate and they're closed on sundays.....something to do with some sport they're involved in.....can't think what ;)

They're a bit of a bugger to find. but if you go to their
website you can take a look around their "shop" and you'll find a link on the home page "Location" that's got directions to the shop. It's about 5 mins from the trafford center on the nearby industrial estate.

Be warned though they've got an Ikea like field around the shop, you go in for a £2 elbow and end up spending far...far more :D ;)

They're good people though and they will not rip you off, they make far more in return business that they would in stinging you with something that's crap, they've been going since '92 so that's some testament.

enjoy

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
About 5'9 hmmm... well im 6'4 and she was shortish compared to me so probably yer! Ive put CVs into GAME, Virgin and The Link anyway.. so hopefully i will be earning cash by the end of this week!!:D