Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to start properly...

Back on track

You could always do what a guy lurking on these boards did.
He's been playing recball for just over 4 months and boy has he been bitten by the bug.
Last sunday he came up to watch a walk-on at foxwood. A Dark-angel was planted in his hands to have a play with. And as soon as he left, he's on the phone to buy Roosters C & C Angel. Now thats the way to go:D
Save your pennies and buy a second hand marker you can get a good deal for you hard cash and always try before you buy.
try to buy the best marker you can get as this will save you time and money when you try to sell it later on.:p

Oh and Big up to Maddie the newest member of the Angel Owners Club:D :D

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
nah, i didn't have a Liverpool shirt on... but i am looking for a decent second hand marker. Gonna goto Planet Eclipse on Friday (cos im away for the rest of the week) and have a look at their stuff...

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Glad it wasn't you, cos i was gonna kick his ass.....

Baaad day...1 smackhead tried to rob 5 jars of coffee, got his ass kicked, second tried to rob chocolate, got his ass kicked....we dont take kindly to shoplifters ;)

Then the market traders parked on doubles yellows when we had a delivery so thee was a jam for 20mins in the super sterong heat :D

atomic fish

lambo
Sep 22, 2001
help! im lost!
if....

(and i suggest u do as tortoise says) u want a good second hand gun. i have a cocker for sale.
2001 vert feed cocker
flatline airsystem
1.1 bottle
blue flex 7 ize
5 pot jacko pack
barrel condom
12v revy
bottle cover
12'' ceramic barrel
10'' stock barrel
all for £400!!
i ll email u pics if u r interested.:D