Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Looking to travel to cpps from Scotland!

Discussion in 'Recommended Training & Event Sites' started by T.J.Travis, Jul 16, 2017.

1. T.J.Travis New Member

T.J.Travis
    Message Count:
    I am looking to travel from Glasgow i am visiting from the states and play PSP ! I am looking to get some pratice in for world cup. I hurd cpps is a great field if i came next weekend could i get some playing time with any of the teams out there ? And what type of field set up is it ? I hurd they have a millennium field there is this true ? And just wondering is there any fields closer to the border of scotland ?

Thank you !
    T.J

2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    CPPS really is the premium site. It's got quite a lot of fields, and always has the current millennium layout.

Whenever they have a tournament weekend there are fields set aside for open training and anyone can usually jump in.
    Teams are all friendly and a player can normally find a team to join in with

Even when there isn't a tournament on they are probably running something.

https://www.facebook.com/CircuitoCPPS/

I've a few photo sets of a number of events on IWAC:

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Anidiotwithacamera/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

T.J.Travis likes this.
  3. T.J.Travis New Member

T.J.Travis
    Message Count:
    Nice how much does paint cost per case at the field ?

Thank you !
    T.J

4. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Actually I have no idea - I don't normally play and when I have done it's been between the team so I just get told how much I owe at the end of the weekend when the bill is totalled up
    When tournaments are underway every main retailer is on site, I guess prices start around £25 for basic / training paint and go up by grade
    Budget around the region of £30 per case, and the best price will probably come from a team taking a bulk amount from their sponsors or preferred retailer. Even if you provide your own share of the paint you could get a better price by dropping in with a team and them buying the total amount.

5. T.J.Travis New Member

T.J.Travis
    Message Count:
    Ok cool thank you for your help ! I just have one more questions do they have the field set up on Saturdays because i was looking into play Sat. And sun.

Thank you!
    T.J

6. STONESOLDIER Planet Eclipse

STONESOLDIER
    Message Count:
    All depends on how many people have booked to play, obviously if no one is coming he wont open.

best off messaging Ainsley or Dillan on the CPPS facebook page fro actual open times.

T.J.Travis likes this.
  7. T.J.Travis New Member

T.J.Travis
    Message Count:
    Thank you for your help !
    T.J