Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to travel to cpps from Scotland!

T.J.Travis

Jul 15, 2017
I am looking to travel from Glasgow i am visiting from the states and play PSP ! I am looking to get some pratice in for world cup. I hurd cpps is a great field if i came next weekend could i get some playing time with any of the teams out there ? And what type of field set up is it ? I hurd they have a millennium field there is this true ? And just wondering is there any fields closer to the border of scotland ?

Thank you !
T.J

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I am looking to travel from Glasgow i am visiting from the states and play PSP ! I am looking to get some pratice in for world cup. I hurd cpps is a great field if i came next weekend could i get some playing time with any of the teams out there ? And what type of field set up is it ? I hurd they have a millennium field there is this true ? And just wondering is there any fields closer to the border of scotland ?

Thank you !
T.J
CPPS really is the premium site. It's got quite a lot of fields, and always has the current millennium layout.

Whenever they have a tournament weekend there are fields set aside for open training and anyone can usually jump in.
Teams are all friendly and a player can normally find a team to join in with

Even when there isn't a tournament on they are probably running something.

https://www.facebook.com/CircuitoCPPS/

I've a few photo sets of a number of events on IWAC:

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Anidiotwithacamera/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

Reactions: T.J.Travis

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Nice how much does paint cost per case at the field ?

Thank you !
T.J
Actually I have no idea - I don't normally play and when I have done it's been between the team so I just get told how much I owe at the end of the weekend when the bill is totalled up
When tournaments are underway every main retailer is on site, I guess prices start around £25 for basic / training paint and go up by grade
Budget around the region of £30 per case, and the best price will probably come from a team taking a bulk amount from their sponsors or preferred retailer. Even if you provide your own share of the paint you could get a better price by dropping in with a team and them buying the total amount.

T.J.Travis

Jul 15, 2017
Actually I have no idea - I don't normally play and when I have done it's been between the team so I just get told how much I owe at the end of the weekend when the bill is totalled up
When tournaments are underway every main retailer is on site, I guess prices start around £25 for basic / training paint and go up by grade
Budget around the region of £30 per case, and the best price will probably come from a team taking a bulk amount from their sponsors or preferred retailer. Even if you provide your own share of the paint you could get a better price by dropping in with a team and them buying the total amount.
Ok cool thank you for your help ! I just have one more questions do they have the field set up on Saturdays because i was looking into play Sat. And sun.

Thank you!
T.J