Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Losers don't do drugs

Micah

Originally posted by Baca Loco
I don't want to hijack this thread. :( ;) :p
Could this be the beginings of a new BL?

Budda, I do see your point about the Mary-Jane in da 'dam ...

"Beer created this sexy body"hahaha that's great, I've never seen that before.

So I'm a hypocrit. So what?

Originally posted by Problem
I'm not interested in the wallet of a teenager or the money they can borrow, I want Coors' NASCAR account manager as a customer. Our "sport" is not on a safe enough foundation to get that legitimacy (and yes, legitimacy = TV, corporate interest, rules). And we're not doing anything to achieve that.
Larry Janecka
Well said, I compleatly agree.

-Micah

Sorry, but I have seen drugs destroy too many lives to ever turn a blind eye or let a laissez-faire attitude allow them to become accepted. And yes, that includes marijuana.

The shirt may be free speech, but for a corporation (Aceville/PGI)to put their name on and behind such a declaration is stupid. Tying it to paintball is asinine.

I get more and more dissappointed with the people running this website and magazine everytime I see an issue.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I think I'd better stay away now. Since this thread now seems to be taking a "dope" turn, and me being from where I'm from, that makes me Satan's love child by default. But it's funny that the only people who cause any trouble after smoking something in our infamous coffeshops, are the tourists. Could it be that proper education on the subject matter (like we do over here) solves a lot of the potential problems?
Sure, you still get the odd fool that manages to screw up his life, but if it hadn't been for weed or some such, he would have found something else to mess up his life with, like alcohol.

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Originally posted by Wolf
I get more and more dissappointed with the people running this website and magazine everytime I see an issue.
Originally posted by Rancid
I'm surprised you can see it from all that way up on the moral highground
What was I saying about subjective/"moral" arguments earlier?

Ho Hum :( slippery-slope time methinks

I agree with Baca!* This does have the makings of a really worthwhile thread but please lets all remain objective and avoid sweeping generalisations or it'll go all to hell

*Not a frequently occuring statement :p