Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lost my 20 posts

chris20

Dec 8, 2013
So i came to the forum with the intention on snapping up a good deal on a marker. I soon found out that i need 20 posts in order to reply and personal message. I have no problem with this i think its a great idea to get rid of unreliable buyers. So i went ahead and sparked up a few conversations and eventually reached my 20 posts. But i log on today to spend some christmas cash on a new marker but all of a sudden i have zero post number and cant post on the buying forum... any information on whats going down?

Thank you!

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Your post count was deleted as the manner in which you got to 20 posts was viewed as speed posting to gain access to the classified section, although your posts remained visible the message count was deleted.

But in light of your message I have restored your message count and you should now have access to the classifieds.

Reactions: niallist

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Your post count was deleted as the manner in which you got to 20 posts was viewed as speed posting to gain access to the classified section, although your posts remained visible the message count was deleted.

But in light of your message I have restored your message count and you should now have access to the classifieds.
Did you get in the eggnog foot? That'd explain the Christmas spirit (I'll get my coat)