Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LOTS of Cool Shizzle FS @ Campaign (LONDON!)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Hey Rosie,

Unfortunately I've not got any left :( I only had a couple from where I replaced them with white ears.

I see Mikey has got you working hard :D I'll probably say hello anyway to grab a leaflet, I'll be the chap looking a bit like a door to door salesman with a suitcase full of goodies :p
Ok never mind ;)

No I ended up not working because the guy who was meant to be bringing the leaflets didn't show :rolleyes:
so it actually cost me £85 to go pod biatch.......
But hey it was a lot of fun! & got to see some top level ball again.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
sorry for the threadjack :(

you need to check your facts girl cause he was there on the thursday with us....
I couldn't check my facts any further than asking the guy I was meant to be working for, I don't know the guy's name or what he looks like, just what I was told. I do apologise

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
The guy Mikey was getting the leaflets off never showed...I uderstand he was also doing them for other people like Nicky T etc also? Git...;)
Yea there were leaflets being handed out and Tom had a massive box of them, its just they werent handed out for long as apparently you weren't allowed to as we got accosted by someone!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Mikey definitely was there in his full Welsh glory - he's lucky security was as lax as it was otherwise he'd never have been allowed in ;)

No more chit chat please.

Some items back up for grabs after the weekend.
Prices SLAAAASHED
All items now + postage, packaging and paypal.