Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lots Of Random Stuff uk

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
that pic dont work mate, plus i need a barrel sock and sandanna before i get pants n stuff, thanks anyway il contact you in about a week if u still have them, dont hold on to them for me though

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
What I Need​

• Black Or Gray Playing Pants (Large)
  • Black Or Gray Mask (Willing To Trade JT Headshield)**BOUGHT!!!**
  • Ion Stuff - Freak Barrel, Bolt, Trigger
  • Sandanna Or Headband
  • Dye I3 Peak **Bought 2**
  • Dye I3 lense
  • Epiphany Body kit for my ion (Cant find one anywhere Even In Shops)
  • Barrel sock

I Am Willing To Trade As Im Selling Located Here

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=927937#post927937

Thanks
I have some large playing pants, JT frame/faceplate, can chuck in a peak and a strap. Clear Dye lenses, lots of barrel socks, sandana and plenty of headbands to choose from.

Take a looky here
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91799

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
I'm pretty sure that the Epiphany body and frame, is not a body kit compatable with the Ion. Or if it is, it would be just you taking your board and dropping it into the whole body and frame. Hence why they aren't sold off individually by anyone.

Could be wrong, but that would explain why you can't lay your hands on one. :)

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
"

I'm pretty sure that the Epiphany body and frame, is not a body kit compatable with the Ion. Or if it is, it would be just you taking your board and dropping it into the whole body and frame. Hence why they aren't sold off individually by anyone.

Could be wrong, but that would explain why you can't lay your hands on one. :)
Iv herd it from loads of places. loads people throwing away the heavy epiphany frame and put the ion one on with the epiphany grips and people braking the epiphany reg cover and putting on a cheep replacement ion one on there, you maybe right though with the top body part... Or could be bad info i dunno
Thanks though mate! Its appreciated!

Jake

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Firebolt and body

My 2p, but maybe the Ion stuff fits on the Epiphany, but not the other way round, as Fish stated.

Firebolt still for sale BTW, along with sexy shaved off black Ion body. You could take this mod'd body and apply your own colour, just go to Halfords and choose your colour!!

Firebolt £14. Body £offers.

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
My 2p, but maybe the Ion stuff fits on the Epiphany, but not the other way round, as Fish stated.

Firebolt still for sale BTW, along with sexy shaved off black Ion body. You could take this mod'd body and apply your own colour, just go to Halfords and choose your colour!!

Firebolt £14. Body £offers.

could be, hense what fish said about me not finding one anywhere, thanks guys!