Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Love Paintball? Based in the Midlands? Join our club!

Mike_Evans@Warped

Oct 8, 2007

Live in the MIDLANDS ? Check out the All NEW Warped Paintball Club MEMBERSHIP..

http://www.warpedsports.com/club.html#club

Great Event DISCOUNTS, Shop DISCOUNTS, UKPSF Membership INCLUDED, represent the SCENARIO or TOURNAMENT Teams, and much more.

This is the future of local paintball ! Check it Out !

Also check out our club facebook page for latest info on events and offers as well as plenty of banter!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/288307382652/

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I don't believe you have to join one of the teams. If you give the shop a call Mike should be in tomorrow and you can chat to him about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike_Evans@Warped

Oct 8, 2007
We cater for any kind of paintball you want to play. We have squads playing in the CPPS, have fun knock about days on our Cosford site, run larger sceanrio games of 100-200 players, we all play under the Warped Tactical banner at other events like NvS, Paintfest and Mayhem, we even held some night games over the winter.

Punked Duck

Jun 9, 2014
Hi there guys, I'm fairly new to paintball, played 4-5 games up at Bassets Pole and I've decided that its something I want to get into more and now I've started buying the gear I need.
I've recently moved to Dudley so ou are now my closest site. I have a few questions to ask. Some are probably very noobie questions but like I say Im new, so try not o laugh please ;)
Can I use my own gun? I just pre-ordered a Tiberius T15 so would like to use it when it comes in the nex few weeks.
Can I bring my own paint?
If not do you sell various quality of paint?
I played woodsball (I think) previously at BP and loved it, I assume you uys do the same? Do you also do special scenario days and stuff like that?
Are there any restrictions I need to know before coming to you guys?

Thanks in advance :)

Alex

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
right then firstly punked duck yes you can use your own gun especially at our club events, im afraid all of our events are site paint only and we usually have a couple of grades availalble, and we run several different formats throughout the year we have the warped 5s 5 man woods events and our bigger scenario type games around 150 players

and our next event will be our Christmas carnage event on the 23rd of December

Mr. Animal

Growl Bark Bite
Oct 26, 2011
EA
@frosty fb died so when nets back on il pm you there.
just moved to harrogate area. how close are you guys to me now? (norfolk was a bit of a trek) you an tash still owe me and cloe a game ;)