Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

low pressure m98

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
the only people you should terrorize in that way is your friends . and always be safe . It doesnt work very well though when i tell them to put my paintball mask on when there walking out of the house they seem to get suspicious .

ok look. I apologize. Im know we all have to watch what we say about the sport. But just think. I play tournements and I am throwing money into upgrades for my marker. You think I would do something that stupid to get paintball (and my money) takin away. I think not. Every once and awhile I play with the neighborhood kids and teach them fun, safe ways of playing. This is the kind of **** that keeps paintball alive and fun.

Micah

honestly, I thought you would. I know people who used drive around with their 1000 autocockers and Angels and shoot people from their car. This has all been stopped. But it happened none the less and these guys are on a sucessful AM B team. I'm not going to mention any names and they'd deny it now. but it happened and they were tourney players with a lot invested in their gear and the sport.

ok but i still need help with my 98. Just putting in a heavier hammer with stock springs will lower the pressure? Im gettin a palmers reg and a vert adapter that I will drill and tap to fit a lpc. On the bolts, would making the I.D. of the bolt bigger give more flow? If not what would?

Micah

making the ID of the bolt bigger would decrease resistance and increase flow there for it would lower the pressure.

With the m98 the front grip comes off to reveal an asa adapter. A plug is placed where the hose was andyour set to have a regulated m98. Now what tippmans low pressure chamber does it replace that plug with a big LP chamber. So no drilling and tapping required.

You're 14 and you can tap some thing for threads? Thats very impressive.

When ever you run something LP it is very important that you sweet spot you reg. This is done by turning your reg down low and firing a paintball. Then increasing the pressure up until your velocity starts to go down (it sounds rediculous I know but thats how it works) you want your reg to be at that max velocity before it starts droping. You may need to re spring in order to get your desired velocity.

-Micah