Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Low Profile Loaders?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I just use my 200 round Proto primo gravity loader on my pumps. Profile isn't huge and it feeds really well too

I've also got a 50 shot winchester hopper, but it doesn't feed that well - especially when full. The GxG 50 round hoppers shown above are very flimsy. I've seen them get smashed by a direct paintball hit.

I'll be ordering one of these when they go on sale in may

Last edited:
Reactions: vDubLeics

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
just tested it and it doesnt feed very well... from full to empty i had to shake it about 7 times... i think the problem is that the pod need more of an angle on it. o well was worth a try
The rivet ends poking into the hopper may also restrict movement and cause miss feeds

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
At the price he's charging it's a no brainer in my book

Just a pity I have to hang on until May to purchase one, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :)

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
i think the issue is that the inside of the loader is basicaly flat with a hole in the middle so theres nothing to encourage the paint to move towards the hole ant when that do its all in 1 go so it isnt organised... TBH. i have learnt quite a lot from this project and had fun experimenting ...

i am looking at the proto Primo and there ia a hopper that looks like the A5 hopper with a smaller feed neck an its only $13

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
It'll give a similar capacity to mini hoppers like the winchester, but should feed balls more reliably with a minimal profile. Plus reloading with full 10 shot tubes would be easy. I see it as a good compromise between stock class and open class for pistols and pumps

Last edited:

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
I hope this makes sense... i would love it is they made 5 of the 10 shot hopper from the Sniper fitted into a pod (100 shot size it ideal) then made into the revolver it it looks more like a marker loader... i got the idea from the look of the qLoader

might be a good mk2 revolver mod... you heard it here 1st (y)