Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Low Profile Loaders?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I hope this makes sense... i would love it is they made 5 of the 10 shot hopper from the Sniper fitted into a pod (100 shot size it ideal) then made into the revolver it it looks more like a marker loader... i got the idea from the look of the qLoader

might be a good mk2 revolver mod... you heard it here 1st (y)
If I get what you mean then I'd say no

You mean like a stack of tubes that you pop in at once?
With 5 tubes together your loading 50 at once and rotating the 10 in at a time - then have to change all at once
With 5 seperate tubes you have the option to pull away an empty and slot in a fresh one so they are always ready to click into place

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
basically yes...

you take 5 of the spring loaded 10 shot feed tubes and permanently fit then into a pod (50 shot). then you load all of them at once. and then empty you swap a new pod

this would be stronger and should be able to take Direct hits better then a 10 round pod

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
basically yes...

you take 5 of the spring loaded 10 shot feed tubes and permanently fit then into a pod (50 shot). then you load all of them at once. and then empty you swap a new pod

this would be stronger and should be able to take Direct hits better then a 10 round pod
Personaly I would prefer the individuals to a bulk

I've not seen the revolver in person, but like the feature of clicking into the next one

I've played a variety of styles and change according to my mood I change my preference
I enjoy limited paint in standard games putting me at the disadvantage of less capacity whether it be pistol, pump or otherwise

For your example of a 'magazine' of 5 x 10 pots, when using those numbers I would just as well use a mini 50 hopper (and just refill it)
You would be restricted to the 50 shots, and 10 at a time between clicks. But on the 5th you are then further exposed by having to remove the 'magazine' and reload another
An opponent could predict your exposed moment

In pistol play i used the tiberiius and with 3 magazines I could manage my reloads by tracking the times I'd used a magazine to know when it's co2 will be due a change
Anyone trying to predict my most exposed moment would need to keep the intensity on me to prevent me tube loading my empty mags
If they've held me in a mini firefight for all my magazines then theyve earned a kill
If i can manage my loads then hopefully I can only be exposed for the moment it takes to switch magazines

With the 10 shot pot revolver I should be able to swap pods as required and should be able to manage flicking between them and replacing 'at my leisure'

However though - try out what you think you may like
Paintballs a game to be enjoyed, if you're having fun you're doing it right

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
OK, the more i play with the 10shot the more its growing on me.

after running the sniper i took the Empire resurrection for its 1st run. TBH i wasn't that impressed for a 1st try, but i think it might have been my loader that let me down (and that i didnt setup my bore sizers) i was using a JT evlution and next time i will try a gravity fed...

does anyone else use the JT evlution? and what do they think of it?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
OK, the more i play with the 10shot the more its growing on me.

after running the sniper i took the Empire resurrection for its 1st run. TBH i wasn't that impressed for a 1st try, but i think it might have been my loader that let me down (and that i didnt setup my bore sizers) i was using a JT evlution and next time i will try a gravity fed...

does anyone else use the JT evlution? and what do they think of it?
i've got them for the uni guns and they work fine, but the battery life is horrific, especially for it being 2 9vs, i'm finding they need new batteries pretty much every case or so!