Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lowering of BPS limits - what say you?

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Just throwing this out there cus i havent thought too much about it yet.

Do we really want to alienate less fit and or agile people from the 'sport'? I mean, i cant think of a 'sport' with such high average age with golf as an exception, and in all sincerity, alot of those are actually the guys sitting on the moneyz.. We do not have a european equivalent of the masters division yet. Where are they supposed to go really?

I cant speak for the guys who had to do this, but i for one wouldnt want to step away from my regular team and friends for beeing redundant on the squad.

Alot of people who are, to put it less blunt, not the optimal xball player managed to make an Ok conversion to the mill format last year. Sure, maybe its not the apropriate player for all occassions, however alot of them pulled their own weight, excuse the pun..

So please, just give me some opinions or thoughts. As i said, not thought it through to much yet so i might be waaay off.
i know where your coming from being 37 and on the slim side :p i can see the positives in the US but there just is not the same player base in the UK so i guess we will see in a year or two how it pans out,
After having my right knee replaced, my right shoulder rebuilt with titanium and spending 8weeks in rehab convincing shrinks I am safe around live ammo I am playing happily at 33 teaching my 12 year old how to play the sport I love... If I wanted to keep it capped then I would play recball but yeah to be fair I can see where they are coming from

BORIS

Apr 3, 2002
Visit site
If they wanted people to make corners and more movement they should lower the FPS that way the ball takes that bit longer to get there so people could make baracades much easier.
Lowering BPS its still going to be hard moving baracades as the shot coming towards you is traveling very fast.

lower FPS = less pain more movement.

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
If they wanted people to make corners and more movement they should lower the FPS that way the ball takes that bit longer to get there so people could make baracades much easier.
Lowering BPS its still going to be hard moving baracades as the shot coming towards you is traveling very fast.

lower FPS = less pain more movement. more bounces
^^^^^