Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lump and lemons paintball wedding

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
hi all

ok as some of you know myself and the love of my life lemon,are tying the knot.on the 3 of march 2007
so we have been busy giving out invites all year.and i am sorry to say no invite no play.we have met alot of ballers over the years and some have become good friends.and some players we would rather never see again ;) so please if you have an invite or feel your worth one let me know,so i can flame you down :D
please also if you havent got an invite,it doesnt mean we dont like you it just means we havent got to know you.and we have a list of those we have invited so don't think you can get round it :p

This will be a fun tournament designed to introduce all our family and non balling friends to the sport we love so much.we are hoping to get as many people to spread the word about this wonderful sport as possible.therefore over aggressive play will not be tolerated!

i am hoping that we can give information to those that need it in this thread,also we need to start to chase up those that have had their invites for some time.so i may put up a list of teams or players that have had an intie but not replied.

we must have the questionnaire back so we can plan the amount of people there on the day.we must supply toliets and a marquee etc.so firm numbers are required.we will be asking for £10 to £15 green fee donation towards these costs.

there will be a few family/non baller friends that want to play so if you have spare kit that you wouldn't mind lending out for the day please let us know.we will also need some marshalls,any one who would like to marshall (for free because you love us!) for the day get in touch.

teams on the day will be randomly made up of players from all different teams.a good time to get to know some other ballers from around the uk.
so please those that are playing will need to be there for a normal tourney start time of 7 am,so we can put you all in teams.

we will also welcome any press coverage and sponsorship. PGI and PBUK have already shown an interest and paint will be supplied on the day by Phoenix (price tba) but they will need to know numbers.There has been some interest shown by a couple of tv companies but this has yet to be confirmed.Randon photography is already booked so Dan will be there taking photos :D

the ball will run till about 1 pm when family and close freinds will go off for the official ceremony. everyone else can either play a bit more or chill out and then find somewhere to eat. then to the bar for much drinking.all who are invited for the day are welcome in the evening

then off to hunntington bach for our honey moon :D

please try and keep the thread clean.

love lump and lemon

list of invites still outstanding

Evil Saints Alan Wife
Evil Saints Russ Wife

Angels Helen Neil
Angels Kelly Neil

Badgers James Guest
Bristol Rec John Guest received
Damage (Beard?) Guest
Damage John Guest
Damage Tim Guest
danny stealers
Don't Know Paul Marden Guest
Don't Know Eastie
DV8 Adam Janelle
DV8 Clint Sue
dv8 paul angel
Just Paintball Jilly Guest
DV8 Tyson Guest
Don’t know Vinni Guest
Fire Alex Amy received
Fire Longy wife
2Hot Mark B Jackie
Fire Mark G Michelle
Furion Daz Guest
Furion James Guest
Furion John Guest
Furion Kai Guest
Halo Kimmi Hubby
Showtime Barry Guest
showtime team are welcome
HPG Brother 1 Guest
HPG Brother 2 Guest
HPG Olly Clare
Ice Andy Girl
Ice Ben Girl
Ice Harvey Guest
Ice Liam Guest
Ice Tommy Guest
Kettering Terry Janine
Loco Baggy Guest
Loco Dark blonde Guest
Loco Martin Guest
Loco Rich Guest
Showtime Steve Guest
Menace Paul Guest
MH2 Mikey Guest
Nexus Dunny Guest
Northern heros Jamie Guest
Norther heros Jasper Guest whole team welcome
Northern Markie C Guest
NSPL Little Danny Mum
Phoenix 5 Dave Guest
Phoenix 5 Sean Guest
Quake AB Guest
Quake Ellcie Guest
quake kitch guest
Shock/Stealers? Keith Guest
Shock Sam JT Guest
Shock Al France Guest
Showtime Richie Guest
Storm John wife
Storm Son son
Tigers Scotty Guest
Tigers (Tall guy, lol) Guest

Tsunami Guppy Brian
Tsunami Meat Guest
Tsunami Mikey wife
Alpha Simon + wife Sam
wookie guest received

Fire Bart Tracey
Fire Nik Maz

Ice Kell Paula
Ice Luke Rachel
Evil Saints John received

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
congrats mate, best of luck to the both of you for the future.

its so much easier if you can marry some one with the same interests.

cheers

bruce

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
What a day to remember - I can't wait! I have already booked holiday leave for the day.
Hope you got my reply? - I will be there.:D