Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lumps & Lemons wedding present

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
You'll have to wait till tomorrow at the earliest i think. Not sure anyone got photos of it today but then again i missed most of the day (reffing)

G

Gassy

well i hope marc and emma are having a great day,I could not go as its my wedding anniversary today and we were suppose to be going to dublin for the weekend,but noooo the kids have to come home from school on thursday with chickenpox spots so i missed out on 2 great outings this weekend,my only consolation is that i know lump hasn,t been made a mod yet:p

Best wishes Lump & Lemon and see you soon i hope:)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Saw it today, it's saweeeet!

We decided to drive home in the end instead of going to the reception, damn bad choice, we had a minor accident which left us waiting at some godforsaken roundabout for 4 hours, only just got home...:rolleyes:

Hope all went well for Lump & Lemon & everyone! :)

Btw when you both sober up ;) I think you've got my shirt (one of your family put it in your kit bag)- it's got 'Sabre' on it, & it's red & black. I forgot also I was wearing one of Lemon's (reign of fire) shirts 'till you'd gone, so I have that. I'll bring it when I next see you.
I had a good time today, it was nice to see people who'd never played before trying the sport, being lent kit, being given advice etc, and after asking them they all seemed to have a good time too.
And it was cool to have a few games after not having played for a couple of months :)

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Would just like to say thank you to lump and lemon for letting me have the experiance of reffing, and a thank you to Rosie. The rest of the marshalls don't matter because their all willies :D Was alot of fun today and was good to watch games and get shot at but not be out :D

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
well i hope marc and emma are having a great day,I could not go as its my wedding anniversary today and we were suppose to be going to dublin for the weekend,but noooo the kids have to come home from school on thursday with chickenpox spots so i missed out on 2 great outings this weekend,my only consolation is that i know lump hasn,t been made a mod yet:p

Best wishes Lump & Lemon and see you soon i hope:)
Who are they??;)