Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Luxe Ice-Regulator binding

rhodri rees

Oct 7, 2018
Hey, I'm helping a friend with their Luxe Ice, and have found that the previous owner had bound the 2 parts of the regulator together. I know this is an issue that has affected other Luxe Ice markers however ive been having trouble finding guides on how to resolve the issue. Any help and advice would be appreciated, also if anyone knows where to find Luxe spare parts in the UK, I would love to know!

Many thanks!

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
The HPR, undo the two locking grub screws then two of the biggest Allen keys up each end and separate.
If it's been stubborn you can try heat cycling, boiling water then freezer. Make sure all threads are clean when you put it back together.

JGJ

Nov 16, 2009
Hey, I'm helping a friend with their Luxe Ice, and have found that the previous owner had bound the 2 parts of the regulator together. I know this is an issue that has affected other Luxe Ice markers however ive been having trouble finding guides on how to resolve the issue. Any help and advice would be appreciated, also if anyone knows where to find Luxe spare parts in the UK, I would love to know!

Many thanks!
Probably already resolved the issue but 1. Ask other Luxe Ice users for spares 2. Luxe guy sometimes at CPPS 3. Goeurope (Germany)