Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

luxe?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
This video is showing what you could have on a full fill of air = 4500psi, on a 3000psi fill your still going to get a very decent amount of pods to shoot, however, the Luxe which is really a glorified Smart Parts Shocker, looks, feels and shoots great, but I can`t think of any gun out there that shoots LESS, If your a player that thinks that you can shoot very little to get people out or your defence sucks with getting shot out quick, Fine, But the Luxe is Not the one to have if your one of the last players stuck on the field still playing ... You will run out of air before running out of paint, especially playing the Race-to mode. Even a Tippman Crossover shoots more.
Mind you . I do like the Luxe 2.0, maybe this is different, I don`t know yet what they can do ??

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
most sites only fill to 3k bud
but the biggest 3k steel tanks you can get that are comfortable at all to use are 0.8L, so a 4.5k 1.1L will hold more air than a steely, even at 3k psi.
not to mention the fact that they are lighter, more comfortable and give you the option of getting a 4k fill when they are available.

Reactions: Richiemonk

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
and to answer the original question, just checked out a quick efficiency test vid on youtube and they got just under 7 pods on a 4k fill at around 270-280fps. so not the most efficient gun in the world :)