Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

luxe...

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
im hopefully gettin a luxe sometime in september and i would just like to know abit what they're like? i've only ever held one but never actually shot it.
yes i know its a spoolie but is it like a geo or dm9 (they're the only spoolies i've shot) or is it even better?:p
by the looks of it maintenance on the bolt looks like a breeze but what about everything else? and what are the boards like to program??

sorry for the questions

cheers:)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Hi bud....
I might be up at pointblank on the 28th (if your there) and your more than welcome to have a run out with mine.

Cant compare it with the DM9 as i have only really test fired one but my Luxe shoots super smooth considering i have on had it a few days and only put about 3/4 pots through it and it shoots very similiar to my Droid but with a few nice features like the bolt and eye covers etc.....
But one thing i do find is the luxe very well balanced (for me anyway) and the anno job is pure quality..

As for programming it couldn't be easier with audible board

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
thanks for the offer bro but unfortunatly i wont be there. its my mates son's birthday that day so he aint goin so that means i've got no way of gettin there

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
If you're going to wait till september you might as well wait for WC and a the myriad of 2010 markers released there.. I know of one thing especially that will blow the overpriced luxe out of the water ;)