Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

luxe...

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
buddy people to ask about luxes are people that own them, alot of people pass judgement on a marker they have never fired,

£1080 is not much more than the top end markers from other companies,, and is all about personal choice,,

i love my luxe its brilliant, and of course people are going to say its a over priced shocker, as its the next marker inline to a shocker??

you could say that every year about the new ego,? saying its a overpriced version of the old but people dont as its there next generation!

Fire a luxe and maybe a couple of the other top end markers,, i think i no what you wil choose! :)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Well i have just got a Luxe and have to say its a really nice shooting/looking marker but whether it's worth the extra is down to personal opinion and if you have enough cash for a luxury item,i honestly dont think there is currently one single marker out there thats worth the new increased prices but if you want a particular marker you have to pay the cash it's that simple.

If a Luxe isn't worth £1080 then is a SL94 worth £1400 :confused:

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
less of that talk,, she is such a good marker she looks after her self thats all, what do u expect for the price,, also self cleaning lol