Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LV1 plus full kit sale

Konvix85

Aug 1, 2010
Does anyone know of anywhere else people sell kit now? Ive never had a problem selling gear until now

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Does anyone know of anywhere else people sell kit now? Ive never had a problem selling gear until now
If I may assist, your two main problems are as follows:-

1. The time of year. The season has ended, Christmas is coming. People are trying to offload their CS1's, Clone 5's, Spires and tanks but they aren't selling. Simply because people need money for Christmas and other real life problems.......and even if some people are interested in buying, they want to pay as little as possible. Which brings me to the next problem.

2. Pricing. What you are asking for your gear may be perceived as too much by some. For example, Your LV1 is £400. Someone on here is selling a CS1 for £450, and it hasn't sold yet....unless it has sold on FB and the thread on here hasn't been updated. Also, there are Clone 5's being offered for between £325 and £350, and they are regarded as excellent markers. But those aren't selling either.

CS1's are perceived to be a newer, more advanced marker than the LV1, one of the reasons being the LV1 has been superceded by two newer models of the Ego platform. So CS1's being priced very close to your LV1 is another problem for you, because there are a few others lurking around for similar money.

That said, you are of course free to price your gear however you wish. The problem is, nobody is buying at the moment, which means you may have to accept less. You could try reducing the prices on your thread and see if that generates interest. Each time you reduce something, post up "Price Reduction!" and this bumps your thread higher up the listing and makes it easier to see.

In reply to your question ""Where else can I sell?", the answer is in the third paragraph above. But bear in mind your thread only went up on Monday. It's Thursday now, so you may need to be more patient.

The other "advice" I would offer is.......sell your kitbags. People have posted on here wanting to buy them. If you get the asking price for them, that's money in your pocket, not tied up in a couple of bags you don't really want. If you need somewhere to put the gear that was inside them, invest in a £10 wheeled storage box from Morrisons.

Finally, don't be put off by the potential cost of shipping a kitbag abroad. I paid £11 to ship one of the new Eclipse kitbags. The buyer was happy to pay that on top of the asking price for the bag.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: