Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lv1 vs geo 3

OlliePB

Apr 3, 2014
want to go back to pe from the luxe which one would you get and why

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
well ive just gone from an lv1 to a luxe... so i sugest the lv1 it is fantastic smooth as butter and 12 pods on a 68/4500 , i only sold mine to see what a high end spoolie is like

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Have borrowed and shot both and personally prefer the LV1. Both shoot smooth and feel good in the hands, so it may be a personal choice - my preference is mainly the ease of cleaning the bolt/breech on the LV1 by just popping the bolt out.

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
admittedly ive only shot an lv1 and not a geo 3 but i have shot a 2.1 both guns are fairly similar both extremely expensive but they do live up to their prices (well second hand) but both shoot extremely well very smooth and fairly quiet id personally go for an lv1 just because of the looks and how it shoots

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
"id personally go for an lv1 just because of the looks and of course uses spool (i like spool ;) )"

LV1 is a modified poppit (opened with a lever rather than directly by the rammer) not a spoolie?

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
As a self confessed fan of spoolvalve based markers ever since the SFT Shocker was released I never thought I would ever own a poppit based marker again especially one as unrefined as a clanky old Ego and after owning every generation of Geo up until the 3.1 and never being entirely happy with them for some strange reason I decided to get a LV1 after trying one and being totally blown away by how much better they feel and shoot (for me at least) I cant even find a genuine reason to sell it and get something else being the gun whore that I am.......was.