The Home Of European Paintball

M.P.L this sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
ANJII sorry for being an idiot? but im special :D i quote 'you warped it in to something special ! go me !'

How about the classic line of, you dont even know me? hang on do you even know scott ?? oh rite sorry im an idiot and special.

Ermmm well how about if you looked into how scott has reffed over the past rather than presume just because some one is part of that team they will be biased then maybe you wouldnt have to kick up a fuss.

You know them things in life where you presume something and you then find out your judgement might be wrong. This could be very well one of those. I dont know i havent spoke to scott or the event runner. Oh and you haven't too apart from a message on this thread. But one thing i have done is reff and been reffed by scott.

This is my point you see, something i know ! I have experienced. Fantastic.

Below is all i needed to write really but i like trash talking :)

All im sayin is your trying to prove your point which your entitled to do. Fair enough come on here and have a moan, But you havent even tried to deal with your problem, rather than just try to get your point across, maybe your going about it the wrong way? I won't lose any sleep,(insomina doesnt help) its just rather than keep this thread on a pointless to no end. Why not speak to scott or the person who runs the event direct. See what they can do for you?

I dont see how doing the above can make the situation worse, actually if anything better. Just see what they can do for you before you post up with crap like 'put that in ur pipe and smoke it'.(obv not your quote but more what your saying in a nicer tone)

KainII

Aug 2, 2011
So how was the mpl ?? was the field good to play ?? What was the layout? how many teams turned up?? was the turnaround quick ? did you play any points where you turned around a 5 4 3 2 1 on 1 ??? any funny moments, slips, fails ?? you know actually about the event ??

This would be nice to hear, about paintball, you know the thing we do where we wake up a stupid o clock and spend all our money on. :D

The field was great to play on, smooth as always. Love it so much better than the other tourny sites around the London area.
The turn around was very quick, except for an incident that happend after the first match where we found out all of our paint was **** because it was so cold that morning.

We (Impact) recieved a 1 for 1 and still won the match it was called on. Kevin did great going against two other players and saved the game for us.

Over all it was a great day. No one got hurt, the after game celebration was great (lots of champagne flying everywhere) and it really started to warm up in the second half. Only gripe is I wish there had been a couple more teams and it would have been a perfect day.

Status
Not open for further replies.