Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M.P.L this sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
I was there,I,ve refereed Mens ,womens and youths football for longer than i want to admit ,you will never ever keep everyone happy ,there will always be emotion in competitive sport.Scott and his Refs did a good job ,were totally impartial and if folk really want to standardise refereeing in this sport,go to the top of this Forum and support the Fed in their attempts to help refereesand have an industry wide initiative. Without Scott and his team Wendy and Mark would have no events,without Entity noNSPL for Sid
.Ive covered local games where no FA appointment is made ,the call of hometown ref goes round every one.

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
Kain I wasn't there. So I guess I'm a keyboard knight. Just you must see how this looks. But I guess your blind sighted. Theres a reason teams dont reff there own team's. It went fine this time, but what about when it doesn't?
Then step up..learn the rules and become.a.ref!

anjii

Oct 12, 2011
hey essx get this... I have in the milleniums....
that go the way you planned essx? your 2 pence just got bent over and made sweet sweet love to... .and a 100 mile around trip doesn't make me want todo it for a 3rd world pay.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
that go the way you planned essx? your 2 pence just got bent over and made sweet sweet love to... .and a 100 mile around trip doesn't make me want todo it for a 3rd world pay.
Pleeeeease be quiet now, you've insulted NTT, Impact, Scott and the refs and now adam...anyone else you fancy having a go at? :tsk:

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
Well Im guessing you dont anymore...maybe you should focus your self professed talents to help the UK scene instead then!?

offer your services perhaps to train people!!!

anjii

Oct 12, 2011
How about you eat your humble pie and admit your comment was another "why don't you do it then"
Stop the flaming and respect what I say has some foundation and truth behind it instead of just having tunnel vision.

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
Why would alex ferguson reff?? oh yea thats right, there are reffs that get paid decent money as there job, silly me.

We don't have that luxury in our sport so be happy with what we got. And what you got is good ! Seems like you have an issue but others seem to be fine with it?? Maybe because they want to play paintball. You know the thing that doesn't happen much in winter. Oh that's right lets tell them not to bother to keep us playin over the winter months or please do because there isn't an issue ! At the very least it can be solved with talking !

I have reffed a masters event with scott and he is a great head reff ! Even when the team he plays for played that event it was not biased in any way. ( I think they came 3rd but sshhhhhs) Blates evidence of match fixing like rooneys dad !! tut tut. Oh look there i go with a non relevant comparison. Go me !

Threads like this piss me off, im this im that in your face blah blah. There is enough trash talking going on in general so please don't add to it when it can be solved by contacting scott with your issues. Or if your not comfortable contacting scott, why not the organiser of the event. Thats what I would do if I had a problem. Yep i deffo would. Not type it on a thread that is asking about the event ??!!

Why not just bring it up at the next event if your playing it, wow maybe even better send a pm scott with your concerns but please don't write all this crap. It will achieve nothing more that pointless post like mine included wasting space.

If you don't like somthing, then ask. (see how im repeating myself, thats so at every moment you are thinking of a reply to my message you like hang on he is repeating himself)
??

So how was the mpl ?? was the field good to play ?? What was the layout? how many teams turned up?? was the turnaround quick ? did you play any points where you turned around a 5 4 3 2 1 on 1 ??? any funny moments, slips, fails ?? you know actually about the event ??

This would be nice to hear, about paintball, you know the thing we do where we wake up a stupid o clock and spend all our money on. :D

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
How about you eat your humble pie and admit your comment was another "why don't you do it then"
Stop the flaming and respect what I say has some foundation and truth behind it instead of just having tunnel vision.
Its Not a you do it comment, its a help do.something about it if you dont like.it comment! Its put up or.shut up!

its hard enough to find willing people as it is, without extra un helpful and un needed critism!

my vision Isnt tunneled, id like.to see training weekends for willing people to learn to ref effectively and encourage more people to do it!

mello,
the Tournie ran quite well...wouldve benefited from more.teams, although they got.plenty of game! it was nice to see a decent prize money offered for a domestic event!!! a big plus.point!!

layout was bitgurg i believe!?

no ultra embarrasin moments, just a 141 for overshooting lol

anjii

Oct 12, 2011
MELLO your an idiot. Took what I said and warped it into somthing special.
This is adiscussion thread. What I am saying is right, someone reffing their own team is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.