Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 18 May - the Results

Joey J !

May 15, 2003
Visit site
Yeah thanks sammi it was a really good result for us ! :D

Oh and bad taste you were not the only team to get them down to a 1 on 1 bcos we drew against them !

Cya all at the nxt 1 !

Joe !

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
Originally posted by sjt19
So if it hadn't have been for the -69 points that Storm Pro got they would have won the division? Contraversial! :rolleyes:

Sam
your so harsh man. good marshalling. a lot of furious arm waving involved.

nice one. kyle

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
thanks a lot to all involved!

Originally posted by Robinator
i had a great time! unfortunately the freaks won't be able to play the next one due to a levels howeer some of the team will have finished by then....so if anyone is looking for a player or two i know that rich and ash will definately be looking for a game....
thanks again,
Robin
They could always ref if they can't get a game - please??? Remember that putting up an extra field is one thing, but finding enough people to staff it is much harder!

m25

Thanks all the organisers and teams for a quality day!!
Division 3 teams,cheers for the games.
Well done Bad Taste......you guys are getting better;just don't let Chuck turn you to the dark side!! (oh yeah,Jon soz about the trousers mate!!:D )
Well done Tsunami!You guys proved your place in Div 2.
Cheers all! Maz.

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Div 2

Tsunami 430 = 3rd

Just a small note to say a HUGE thanks to everyone we played in Div 2 yesterday. It was by far the best tournement paintball we had played for a long time and it showed :D :D :cool: :D :D

Marshalling was superb with some gutsy calls so thanks to you guys too ;)

A massive thanks to Powerball for the new RPS Marbilser Pink that we used. It was just unbelievable the way it shot with the consistency, accuracy and it broke when it was supposed to. Of the 19 cases of paint used we only had 3 breaks so it speaks for itself.

Please note that Powerball are doing some great team deals so call them on 01252-408 455 and ask for Jan.

We will see everyone at Leg 4

Cheers

Mike