Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 18 May - the Results

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
Well done john i heard your games come on a long way ,maybe you might wanna get your lads up to the next training day .bet you'd love to have that 1-1 with Maz ;)
Well done mate :D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Re: Re: Re: M25 18 May - the Results

Originally posted by cockersrule
i watched brian empty a halo in about 5 seconds, literally!
.......i know they are fast....but 5 seconds......that works out at around 40bps.......:rolleyes:

Selous_scout

Thug Lovin'
Sep 27, 2002
London
Visit site
Tsunami, you guys rocked....

Really enjoyed watching those games, esp. watching DB's trigger fingers!! Thanks also for the tech help during the day, and the constant tech help during the rest of your lives, long may you live.....
We did get to see most of your games as we were usually the game after you on the same field. Best game of your day i think was vs Blackstar. Correct me if i am wrong but you so deserved that. Awesome stuff. :D

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Tsunami, you guys rocked....

Originally posted by Selous_scout
Really enjoyed watching those games, esp. watching DB's trigger fingers!! Thanks also for the tech help during the day, and the constant tech help during the rest of your lives, long may you live.....
We did get to see most of your games as we were usually the game after you on the same field. Best game of your day i think was vs Blackstar. Correct me if i am wrong but you so deserved that. Awesome stuff. :D
Thanks Fella, I am sure Brians head is bigger than mine now :D

With regards to the Blackstar match, it was a really good tough game but I am sure they will say otherwise, especially the guy on the right back tape :rolleyes:

Thanks again

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
Thank you to everybody who played in division 3, I know many of you have thoughts about Team Zone, about the way we play and what divison we should be in or not in.All the guys in the team are dedicated and love to play ball we have been working/training very hard for 5 months now and it is paying of. Not one game on sunday was easy at all every team that we played against played real hard ball and yes we did lose but for those game we did lose we left the field with pride and as a team. we are not a team that want to play division 4 as its an easy win as we know we would win it thats why we are not in it we want to play harder teams and yes we will lose but for us its all a learning curve, So please as we do for all other teams support us when we are on the field as we try to watch and support all those that play hard and fair.

I would like to say thanks to Beaker for guesting for us on sunday and wish him a safe and happy time on his travels, to all the marshalls on all 3 fields, to sparklie and liz, Geff at Diablo, John, chrisand nigel at london paintball supplies and H-pac for the air. Also to all of my team mates.

Finally from the results it was a head count between ourselves and Kool Runnings if this means it was a joint first place then Team Zone are proud to have join them in 1st place as this is the first time hitting 1st place and hopefully many more to come.

And yes we are looking forward to Divsion 2 before anybody moans :D as we are not .