Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 5th Leg Bricket Wood 20th Of July

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Liz - stick Monkey Love up there... I'm sure the boys won't mind. It'll be a good learning experience for 'em.

Can you tell i'm not playing til Campaign?
But i'm not bitter....
No, really... I'm not!

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
Originally posted by Liz
Method definitely won't be there, and I think Kellys are unlikely to come.
For interest why not LPS Adrenaline, who were placed above both Wolf Am & Jags last time out.

This could be fun then ;) with no Method or Kellys I'd be thinking

Tigers Pro
Shock Pro
Shock Am
PGI Sharks
Ecstacy
Wolf Am
Redz Am
Jaguars

Jags because they've done pretty well on the Millennium circuit this year and they won a leg in Div 2.
Wolf Am down to that 4th Place in Lisbon.

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
yea we got 4th place in lisbon with out playing the final,s so who know,s what might have happend
but you can not go on past milleneom event,s as we bombed out in holland

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
Why not just have them role with each other so they play a certain team twice... then you could:

1/use the highest score from each game to count towards the final points... and forget the lower scores

2/use it as if the second game was a totally different team

Then you don't get anyone feeling out of their depth and complaining to you and making your setup any more differcult than it already is for the big day....

its an idea..... don't shoot me please......

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Other than:

Shockwave Pro
Tigers Pro
Shockwave Am
Ecstacy

There dont seem to be any bvious candidates for Div 1.

What happened to Outcast, Backlash, Kelly's, Method?

Was LPS in the Div 1 at the second event in Reading? How did they do then? Impact were there too weren't they?

Sam

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
LPS Adrenaline pulled out at Bricket Wood first time round, but played Div 2 at Cobham & came a very good 2nd to Tigers Am so will almost definitely go up into Div 1.

Outkast are reffing again I think, Backlash don't seem to be able to get a full squad together though I think a few of them are guesting for other teams, I would imagine Kellys will be reffing the Phoenix Cup, no idea about Method but they don't seem to be playing.

Impact actually managed joint 4th in May playing in Div 1 (another month with a weak showing of Pros), but were very unhappy indeed about being put in that group. We've also had Redz Am doing OK up there, in a month with a slightly stronger field.

We've also had Illusion, UK Raven & Imperial doing one-off appearances at M25 in Div 1 in the past, but not coming this time