Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 5th Leg Bricket Wood 20th Of July

DOA

Originally posted by sykesg
I would like to play against DOA, those are the little dudes in the red dye tops?
We played against the zealots in the first leg and theyre a very good side.Believe me those "little dudes" are quick.
Its hard to say who should be up in Div 1. If nobody volunteers then it will just have to be picked.....could be interesting!! :eek:

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Go-one will be one of the first to admit that so far, his rankings are based on a very small sample of results - just the first 3 M25s played and for some teams that means just one tournament. It's certainly one of the guides I'll use seeing as no-one has volunteered to play "up", but it won't be an accurate guide until there's been quite a lot more results few into it.

There seems to be a fair number of suggestions for the DOA Zealots to play in Div 1. Well last month they played in Div 3 and only managed 5th! I agree that they have an awful lot of potential and will be really going places soon, but even with the shortage of Pros this time I don't think it would be fair to bump them up 2 divisions right now.

I've noticed that the only comments in this thread are from people who are either playing in Div 1 anyway, or definitely aren't in the frame to be there. No feedback from any of the regular Div 2 teams at all, not even by mail or PM. Presumably that means that either they all feel up to the job themselves, or (more likely) have realised that maybe it isn't quite as easy as they've suggested in the past & there aren't really any completely obvious choices!:D

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Thanks for the compliments guys. I, personally, would love to play Div 1 and don't mind getting an ass kicking if that is what happens.

I can't speak for the whole team, but I think the guys will be up for moving into Div 1. I'll speak to them tonight and let you know.

Sam - would luv to mix it up with you guys and the Tigers! :)

paintfly

Apr 1, 2003
Visit site
Here's the deal....

As long as our scores dont get mixed up again like last time (giving us 4th instead of 2nd :mad: ), then i am sure Wolf Am wont mind playing this round in Div 1.

Thats all, No Big Deal, No Drama, No Politics.

Paintfly

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by james adkin
Method are due to be playing now

Div 1 i expect

james
Erm - last I spoke to Sparklie (about 15 mins ago) she didn't think so! Can someone from Method call her on 07789 268054 asap & definitely today some time as she's sorting out final numbers this evening to confirm for sure either way please.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Syd (SWPL)

Sam - would luv to mix it up with you guys and the Tigers! :)
Bring it on matey! Cant wait, we only have 3 regular Shock Am guys in the team and 4 guests so should be an interesting tournament!:)

Sam

go-one

Done, Discus..............

Remember, this is based on M25 results not All events as most of S2003 & SWPL, and all MM (Which i've also ranked) are 5 man !!!!

DIV 1
Tigers Pro
Shockwave Pro
Shockwave Am
Ecstacy
Redz
Adrenaline
Impact

DIV 2
PGI Sharks
Jaguars
Curtains
Team Wolf
Campaign P Red (nellys rev)
Top Cats
UK Marshals 1

DIV 3
DOA Zelots
Sinners
Dark Ritual
Kool Runnings
A Few Good Men
Tsunami
Blackstar
Team Zone

DIV 4
Redz Nov
Storm Nov
Residue Dogs
Monkey Love
Wolf Pack
Equilibrium
UK Marshals 2
Roughnecks

DIV 5
Quake
Bad Taste
Control Freaks
Zone
Tusnami Rookies*NEW*
Saxon Warriors*NEW*
Heaven*NEW*
Team Bad Touch rookie*NEW*

PS Done in 5 divs so Liz can add if need be.
PPS Just my list, Liz is free to use or not as she sees fit !!!!!!