Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 5th Leg Bricket Wood 20th Of July

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Just a quick note; The campaign Team being entered isn't CP Red, it's a scratch team simply called 'Nelly's Revenge'
And guess who the guest star is?

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
Just a quick note; The campaign Team being entered isn't CP Red, it's a scratch team simply called 'Nelly's Revenge'
And guess who the guest star is?
Phew! I thought there was something you weren't telling me Colin :eek: :D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Well, due to the aforementioned mucking about by teams, it looks like we'll be having 4 divisions of 8-9 teams now (though still over 4 fields).

Go-one's rankings are actually pretty close to what I've been thinking of (we've been discussing this by email), but of course they ARE based just on M25 results to date so there are other factors to put in yet e.g. Saxon Raiders aren't complete novice, though I do know they've been out for a while and are re-forming.

I know all about the secret guest star for Nelly's Revenge - was tempted to bung them up with the Pros when I found out but I'm not that cruel :p

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz

I know all about the secret guest star for Nelly's Revenge - was tempted to bung them up with the Pros when I found out but I'm not that cruel :p
i think that Mr X would like that liz! Why it was only yesterday he was telling me how he was going to shoot everyone on the break!:p

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
he was taking about team mates.
trust me; if any of us make our primaries, i'll be suprised ;)

by the way Sam, Joey says you're going to wear the head band !

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
yeah, thought about it, will have to try it on and see how stupid i look! It may get a special appearence at some stage during the day! Shouldnt you be playing computer games rather than posting on here!?!?!?!?!;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by sjt19
i think that Mr X would like that liz! Why it was only yesterday he was telling me how he was going to shoot everyone on the break!:p
As Red_Merkin says, more likely to shoot his own front guys out :p :D

Looks like 4 divisions of 9 teams each, on 4 fields, as we have 36 teams confirmed now (unless anyone else decides to drop out at the last monent :mad: ). But after the insane week we've had trying to check this up with everyone, I'm still not confirming the divisions until Friday just in case!

And the good news is - another team has VOLUNTEERED to play in Div 1! Nice to see teams stepping up there & trying out how well they can stay with the big boys. BUT - still room for another team or two in that division if anyone else fancies their chances, or wants to practice for their pro/Am A games at Millenniums ;)